CA CPT Mercantile Law Notes is available online. Candidates should be prepared these notes to clear CPT entrance test. The Institute of Charted Accountants of India conducts CPT exam for becoming a Charted Accountant. The exam date will be coming soon, so you do work hard for your exam preparation. Candidates can also bookmark this page for more latest updates regarding CA CPT Mercantile books and study material.
CA CPT Mercantile Law Notes
It is an objective type paper. We are hereby going to provide Mercantile Law books name with their author’s name which will help the candidates to choose the best book for their studies. For law exam preparation, the candidate needs CA CPT Mercantile Law Notes of well known and experienced teacher to secure good marks in the exam.
The CPT students will get books from the ICAI branch office after CPT registration process has been completed successfully. Students can buy books on online. Candidates must read all the topics covered in the law subject so that he/she can attempt all the questions correctly. CA CPT Mercantile Law Exam Notes will help the candidates to get a clear idea about all the topics. In this below table we have provided best books name with their author name.
|1. Mercantile law||P.C. Tulsain, Bharat Tulsain Amit Popli, k.k. Agrawal, Dr. VK Jain|
|2.Mercantile law multiple choice question paper||K.P.C. Rao and K. Padma|
|3.Mercantile law 5th revised paper||P.P.S. Gogna|
CPT Examination Syllabus And Study Material
CA CPT Mercantile Law Notes will help to score good marks in the examination. There are 4 subjects covered in CPT Exam Syllabus i.e. Fundamentals of Accounting, Mercantile Law, General Economics and Quantitative Aptitude. There are 2 sessions for this exam i.e. Session I and Session II. In the session I, Fundamentals of accounting and Mercantile Law for 100 marks and in session II, General Economics and Quantitative Aptitude For 100 Marks.
Law exam is conducted in the first session which contains 40 marks. The exam pattern is an objective type. Candidates are required to secure minimum 30 % marks in each section and minimum 50 % marks in all four section to pass the CPT exam. Candidates can also check CA CPT Mercantile books and study material for better preparation of the exams.
|Common Proficiency Test|
|Section A||Fundamentals of Accounting||60 Marks|
|Section B||Mercantile Law||40 Marks|
|Section C||General Economics||50 Marks|
|Section D||Quantitative Aptitude||50 Marks|
CPT Mercantile Law Notes and Syllabus
We are providing you CA CPT Mercantile Law Notes, Syllabus for CA CPT Examination. These notes will be very helpful for revision of mercantile law before the exams. This notes will help the students to get knowledge about law exam syllabus according to main exam pattern.
- The Indian Contract Act, 1872:- An overview of Sections 1 to 75 covering the general nature of the contract, consideration, other essential elements of a valid contract, performance of the contract and breach of contract.
- The Sale of Goods Act, 1930:- Formation of the contract of sale, Conditions, and Warranties, Transfer of ownership and delivery of goods, unpaid seller and his rights.
- The Indian Partnership Act, 1932: General Nature of Partnership, Rights, and duties of partners, Registration, and dissolution of a firm.
- The Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008:- It is one of the important topic of CA CPT Mercantile Law Notes which includes Introduction- covering nature and scope, Essential features, characteristics of LLP, Incorporation, and differences with other forms of organizations.
- The Companies Act, 2013 [section 1 to 22]:- Important definitions, Introduction of company & corporate veil theory, Classes of companies, Conversion of company, Incorporation of company, Memorandum of Association, Articles of Association, Alteration of Memorandum and Articles, Doctrine of Indoor Management, Conversion of companies already registered, Promoters, Service of document.
Instructions To Prepare For CPT Exam
All the candidates who are going to appear in the Common Proficiency Test which is going to be conducted in the month of June should go through the below mentioned steps to get an idea about how to start their exam preparation. The steps to be followed are as follows:-
- Candidates should try to solve Mercantile Law model paper as more as you can.
- You should make proper timetable according to your exam.
- Candidates should study daily.
- CA CPT Mercantile Law notes is very helpful for revision before the exam.
- Candidates review the previous study. Because is the more important for the clear exam.
- Candidates should study almost 8-9 hours.
- When you complete your study according to your target, then you revise all. Take your time to understand all concepts are clear.
Thank you, students for visiting our websites, we hope this article will help you for your better preparation of CA CPT Exams. If you want to know something else about CA CPT Mercantile Law Notes, books and study material, then please put your queries in the comment box mentioned below and share your knowledge with others student. You can get more information on the ICAI official website for ca exams books. All the best your exam.