CA IPCC Revalidation form 2018 status,fee,process details

By | August 19, 2018

CA IPCC Revalidation form 2018 is going to be released by the ICAI. This is a good news for all those students who are looking for the Revalidation form for IPCC. Here in this article we are going to provide you detailed information about IPCC Revalidation procedure.

CA IPCC Revalidation form 2018

There are many students who don’t know about the that how many times their registration is valid for IPCC so for those students here we are going to describe the CA IPCC Revalidation form 2018. As per the official notification by ICAI, this Revalidation application form has been released on the official website of the ICAI.

The CA intermediate course registration is valid for 4 years. If a candidate unable to attempt the exam or fails in the exam then he or she again appears in this exam by paying revalidation fees. Candidates, who are going to apply for this application form, can get all the details about this application from this page.

ICAI has released the IPCC revalidation application form on the official website. Below, we are going to provide you the all the details such as form status fee and process to fill the CA IPCC Revalidation form 2018.

CA IPCC Revalidation form 2018 status,fee,process details

CA IPCC Fees structure 2018 Fee Payment details CA IPCC Registration form 2018, Application form, Fee detail check
CA IPCC 2018 Registration, dates, application, material, syllabus CA IPCC Important Dates 2018 Exam Date, Result Date Sheet Download

CA IPCC Revalidation form 2018 status

ICAI has provided the format of application form. To fill this form candidate need to download the application form from the official website and take the print out of that and has to fill the required details in the CA IPCC Revalidation form 2018. The candidate has to pay revalidation fee by demand draft and send it along with the application form at the official address of ICAI.

in order to request for revalidation will be made in the given format indicating: Name of the Course (CPT/PCC/Intermediate (IPC) Course/Final), Registration Number, Date of Registration, Date of Expiry of Registration and duly signed by the registrant together with the prescribed fee, by way of Demand Draft in favor of The Secretary, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, payable at Mumbai/ Chennai/ Kolkata/ Kanpur/ New Delhi as the case may be and sent to the concerned Decentralized office from where registration was done.

All the students are advised to stay connected with this page for more information about the CA IPCC Revalidation form 2018 fees and procedure details which are mentioned in this article.

CA IPCC Revalidation form 2018 fees

Candidates who are applying for the IPCC admission are first required to ensure that they already have a valid registration. All the candidates who are going to fill the CA IPCC Revalidation form 2018 have to pay the 400 Rs for validation. Each Revalidation will be valid for 4 years.

Students who have registered in Intermediate/ Professional Education (Course-II)/ Professional Competence Course are required to switch over to Intermediate (IPC) Course in order to continue their studies in chartered accountancy course.

CA IPCC Revalidation form 2018 process

Here we have provided some simple and easy steps to fill the CA IPCC Revalidation form. Candidates need to go through these steps to fill the form correctly.

1. Candidate needs to visit the official website of ICAI which is icai.org.in.
  2. Within few second homepages of the website will appear on the screen of your device.
  3. On the homepage, you will see the link to apply for the CA IPCC Revalidation form 2018
  4. Click on that link, in few second application forms will appear on the screen.
  5. Now you can download this application form and take the print out of the same.
  6. After downloading the application form you need to fill your personal details correctly.
  7. Details which are required to fill in the CA IPCC Revalidation form:
  • Personal details like
  • Name of the candidate
  • Current address
  • Email id
  • Mobile number
  • Registration number
  • Course undergoing
  •  Date
  • Registration date
  • Date of expiry
  • Payment details
  •  Finally, Demand draft numbers
  1. After filling all the required details. You to need to recheck that filled details are correct. If there is any mistake then correct it.
  2. Now candidate needs to pay fee rs 400/ through the demand draft only. Demand draft should be drawn in favor of The Secretary, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of payable at Mumbai/ Chennai/ Kolkata/ Kanpur/ New Delhi.
  3. After it, the candidate needs to send this application form to the official address of the ICAI.

Thanks for all dear visitors for coming to our website. If you have any query regarding CA IPCC Revalidation form 2018 you can write in comment box. Our team member will assist you in an easy way. Please share this article with your friends and relatives

For more information

Visit official website

27 thoughts on “CA IPCC Revalidation form 2018 status,fee,process details

1. Jinalee

If filing the revalidation form this month will I be able to give exam for November 2018.

1. icainews Post author

Jinalee, even if you have filled the revalidation form, still you can appear for the November exam.

1. icainews Post author

Jinalee, the revalidation is completed within a month from the last date of filling up the ipcc revalidation form.

2. Sumitesh

Hi..I have paid my re-validation fees of Rs 400 Online and a form was generated which mentions the reference number and the receipt of Rs 400. Do I still need to submit this printout in the nearest Branch of ICAI or my registration is re-validated in their records?

1. icainews Post author

Sumitesh, you need not to send the printout to the address.

2. Ruchi

How u have applied for revalidation
      Kindly send me the link and procedure on this email I’d

3. Deepanjana Bose

Hi. I’m sending my Ipcc revalidation form today. My result is coming on 31st July. Whether I’m allowed to check my result on that date or there’ll be any problem. Please reply ASAP. Thank you

4. nidhi mishra

Sir,
    Revalidation process is online now.
    so how and where to fill the form.

1. icainews Post author

Nidhi Mishra, stepwise procedure is explained on the website regarding how to apply for revaluation of answer sheet.

5. Shriya gupta

Sir,
    My ipcc registration is valid till 20-08-2018.So, if I fill revalidation form on 05-08-2018, then I will b eligible fir nov 2018 exams or not. Plzz tell me sir.
    Thank you!

1. icainews Post author

Shriya Gupta, if your registration is valid till 20.08.2018 then to appear for Novemeber 2018 exam, you need to apply for renewal of registration form.

6. Nandini

Dear sir I my ipcc registration validity completed on 22-06-2018, I have applied for revalidation of ipcc through online today, is I am eligible to take november 2018 exams?

1. icainews Post author

Nandini, you are eligible to appear for the November exam.

7. Kiran

Sir/madam
    i’m Kiran. my current course is ca-ipcc. my registration date of ipcc was 21-feb-2014 and it was expired on 21-feb-2018.on 1-aug-2018 paid 400 rs for revalidation of ipcc through ONLINE. my question is
    1) am i eligible for nov 2018 ipcc examination ?
    2)if eligible then old syllabus applicable for me ?
    3) on aug 6 2018 may i apply for online ipcc exam form through icaiexam org before cofirmation letter for APPLICATION FOR REVALIDATION OF REGISTRATION ?
    4) after payment i got APPLICATION FOR REVALIDATION OF REGISTRATION form through online. can i get address where i need to send this application ?

1. icainews Post author

Kiran, if you have deposited revalidation form along with the fee then you are eligible to appear for November Exam. Your registration no. will remain the same as before. You can deposit the form to the ICAI office of your circle.

8. Nandini M R

1. icainews Post author

Nandini M R, if you have applied for the revalidation of your registration then, you are eligible to appear for the November exam.

9. DINESH KARN

MY IPCC REG WAS 25-06-2014 AND NOW I FILLED REVALIDATION ON 02-08-2018 SO IT AFFECT ON MY NOV-18 EXAM .

ONE THING DONE MISTAKE PAYMENT DONE BY TWO TIMES MISTAKENTLY DUE TO INTERNET PROBLEM WHAT CAN I DO?

1. icainews Post author

Dinesh Karan, you can communicate to the ICAI office of your circle regarding this problem.

10. DINESH KARN

I AM FROM DIRECT ENTRY BUT ONE PAYMENT FOR REVALIDATION DONE IPCC THEN AFTER OTHER PAYMENT DONE UNDER DIRECT ENTRY REVALIDATION ….WHAT TO DO?

1. icainews Post author

Dinesh Karan, communicate to the regional office to sort out the issues.

11. Bharath

Sir
    I have registered ipcc at 2007 my registration would have expired way back. If I send realisation form now how can i get the books. Which syllabus book i have to follow.

12. MADHU MOHAN REDDY

Sir i have applied for ca ipcc revalidation through online .
    Do i need to send these forms to icai.

1. icainews Post author

Madhu Mohan Reddy, there is no need to send the forms.